Teaching assistant - Solihull -ASAP
Are you a teaching assistant that is experienced in dealing with challenging behaviours?
Academics Ltd are supporting a school in Solihull with their search for behaviour teaching assistants to start ASAP. This school caters for children with social, emotional and mental health issues and severe behavioural difficulties. Children within this school will require a lot of support and guidance and it is crucial that you are there as a form of support. With this in mind you will need to be respectful and positive towards those around you due to the nature of the work.
- Experience in dealing with behavioural difficulties
- Ability to travel to Solihull
- Team teach or some form of restraint training
- Candidates with experience in EBD and SEMH are encouraged to apply
- Pupils are prone to acting out so resilience is key to this role
- Ready to start ASAP
You will be working as part of a strong team to help support these pupils and ensure a good quality of life. Work at a superb and growing SEN school in Solihull with excellent training and a superb senior leadership team. By registering with Academics Ltd, we can offer you:
- We are specialists in long-term and permanent placements
- We are an established brand meaning we can provide better daily rates with an array of opportunities available
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn *£100 in vouchers
The essentials To join us and be successful in this behaviour Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Team teach qualification
- If you believe you have the ability to do this role please apply for an immediate interview. For any queries please call Keyleigh on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'