Academics LTD are keen to support TA's in finding local well paid supply work. We want to help support our Sheffield client Schools with good Teaching Assistant on a supply basis.
Academics Ltd are working with a a lovely pool of Primary School's and local Nurseries and are keen to continue in helping them find a perfect Teaching Assistant Sheffield Supply 2021 region. The work on offer can vary from ad hoc daily supply to more temporary fixed term contracts depending on what you are looking for. Starting around September and Octover 2020 is our ideal time to add to our pool of local proffesionals seeking more or new opportunities.
Education and training support can be provided.
The role of a Teaching Assistant is to support teachers by helping supervise activities within the classroom. You will be required to work with children on an individual, Small group and whole class basis. The ideal candidate needs to be TA trained and have recent and relevant school based experience.
The role of Teaching Assistant Sheffield Supply 2021requires the ideal candidate to be comfortable in:
- Support class teachers across the key stages
- Manage other learning support staff
- Report on children's progress and individual needs and behaviour
- Work with pupils on 1:1, small group and whole class basis
- Support children across the curriculum, often with specific focus on Maths, reading and writing.
- Often required to support pupils with addition needs (SEN)
- Often required to support pupils whom is English is not there first language (EAL)
- Help to develop programmes of learning activities and adapt these to meet individual needs
- Ensure support class teacher in helping keep pupils engaged
- Ensure support class teacher in helping raise attainment, comprehension and understanding
- Motivate and encourage pupils
- Assist with marking and correcting work
- Assist with classroom displays and lesson and class resources
- Attend meetings and reviews
- Help with School events, trips and activities
- Embed basic Literacy and numeric skills into pupils, particularly at Key Stage One.
Are a enthusiastic, creative, imaginative, adaptable, patience and responsible individual?
Do you have recent and relevant experience within a Primary School Setting?Do you hold a degree in any discipline, NVQ Level or Cache Diploma in Early Years and Childcare and Education (Formerly NNEB)? We are open to TA Level 1 and 2 or 3 training?.
If so Academics Ltd would love to hear from you! Supporting Education and training.
- classroom support
- Primary Teaching Assistant Level 3
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'