Empowering Learning are working in partnership with SEMH (Social, Emotional, Mental Health) specialist provisions across the West Yorkshire and Manchester areas.
We currently have a number of long term positions available in West Yorkshire and Manchester working with students who have SEMH and/or EBD.
The successful candidates will:
- have experience working with children and young adults who have SEMH
- be confident to work 1:1 and with small groups
- be forward thinking and be able to use your own initiative
- Team Teach training will be offered to the successful candidate
- be prepared to work tirelessly to build strong relationships with students to give them the best education
If you would like to apply please call our dedicated SEN Team on
- Teaching Assistant