Teaching Assistant - Liverpool School
Milk Education are working in partnership with a local primary school who are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant.
You will provide 1-2-1 support to a pupil in a year 1 class with ADHD and EBD. The schools has SEN facilities at the school to support their SEN pupils including sensory room and playroom.
This post is a 3 month+ a long term post and will start ASAP
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NQV or CACHE L2 or L3).
- SEND experience: Autism, ADHD or Emotional difficulties
- SEN experience within a Mainstream and SEN School
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 3 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If interested, please can you send your updated CV or call our dedicated Senior Consultant Nicki Stewart at our Liverpool office
- Teaching Assistant