FURTHER EDUCATION - COLLEGES
Calling all experienced Teacher Assistant and SEND Teacher Assistants.
We are experiencing a high demand for College/ Further Education Teacher Assistants and SEND Teachers.
About our partnered colleges: we've partnered with a number of Mainstream and Special Needs Colleges in and around London, catering for young adults aged 15-25. Our colleges are forward thinking and innovative, committed to providing an outstanding education for young adults with a wide range of learning needs.
The pupils: Our young adults have a wide range of special education needs including difficulties in reading, literacy and numeracy; speech and language. Physical disabilities include visual and hearing challenges.
The essentials: If you have experience working with children or young adults with special education needs, and are interested in making a positive contribution to the lives of young people, then hit apply now! We're looking for experienced TAs with a passion for making a diifference and assists with the academic growth and devleopment of our students.
Benefits to teaching assistants in this role;
- Enjoyable and rewarding experience improving a young person's learning experience
- Ongoing support from the college SENCO and teachers
- All partnered colleges are within walking distances of a London Transport including tube stations
Requirements of a teaching assistant in this position;
- Previous experience working in a learning support/mentor role
- Prior experience of working with young people who have behavioural difficulties
- Adaptable and professional attitude to meet the needs of the student
Given the specific requirements associated with working with SEND (special education needs and disabilities) pupils, previous or existing experience working with pupils of this nature would be desirable. However, this is certainly not essential provided that you are able to demonstrate a strong interest in working with SEND pupils, with a commitment to furthering your knowledge and skills in this rewarding area of education.
Join our expanding specialist team and hit apply, sending through your most recent CV or alternatively, please email . At ASQ Education we engage with a wide range of schools within the London area, supporting pupils with ADHD, BESD, SLD and other diverse number of complex needs.
- SECONDARY; PRIMARY; SCHOOL; EDUCATION. PUR; LEARNING; TEACHING; KT2 KT3 KT4 KT5 teacher assistant; teacher; SUPPORT WORKER; LEARNING SUPPORT; behaviou