Teaching Assistant | SEN - Autism and BSL Experience | Hammersmith | ASAP
Q - Are you a Teaching Assistant with Autism (ASD) and British Sign Language Experience?
Q - Do you have a desire to make a positive difference to SEN children’s lives?
A Teaching Assistant position has become available with a SEN focus within the Hammersmith and Fulham area of West London.
The successful applicant must be an experienced Teaching Assistant, ideally with practical knowledge of British Sign Language (BSL) and Autism (ASD). The two KS1 classes in this Hammersmith School have two pupils who require a Teaching Assistant with ASD and BSL knowledge and experience.
Are you the perfect Teaching Assistant with BSL and Autism experience to work at this Hammersmith Primary School?
Send your CV in to Clarus Education stating why you’d be the ideal Teaching Assistant with BSL and ASD experience for this West London Primary School. A Clarus Education Consultant will be in contact within 48 hours if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Teaching Assistant with BSL and ASD Experience - The Person:
- Teaching Assistant Experience is ESSENTIAL
- Practical knowledge of Autism and British Sign Language is ideal
- A caring, patient, conscientious and personable nature
- Ideal position for a Psychology Graduate from a Top 30 University
Teaching Assistant with British Sign Language and Autism Experience - The Role:
- Key Stage 1 Classroom - Teaching Assistant for SEN Children
- To help the Teacher to deliver the lesson objectives
- 1:1 and small group interventions
- Knowledge of BSL and Autism is helpful for two pupils
- Full-Time, Long-Term, £70 per day
Details of this Outstanding Hammersmith Primary School:
- Outstanding Primary School - Ofsted 2016
- Excellent Public Transport Links - London Underground and London bus routes
- Supportive and Inclusive Senior Leadership Team
- Two-Form Entry School with an established SLT
- Located in a vibrant and multicultural area with fantastic local amenities
Does this sound like the ideal Teaching Assistant with ASD and BSL experience role for you? If so, please apply for this role at this wonderful Hammersmith Primary School in West London today.
Clarus Education will be in contact within 48 hours if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
- British Sign Language