Teaching Assistant - SEMH - Solihull - Supply
Academics are currently working with a lovely SEMH school based in South Birmingham.
We are looking for;
* Experience of working with additional learning needs with a specialism or experience with challenging behaviour and emotional problems, either one to one or in small groups
* A high standard of communication skills with children or adults
* Commitment to professional development and a willingness to learn
* A passion for working with children and advocate of inclusive education
* Knowledge and Commitment to child Safeguarding
* The commitment and willingness to stay within the role for the entirety of the school year
Applicants with Team teach or similar training are highly regarded.
If you are interested in the role please contact or call