Are you an experienced Secondary Teaching Assistant seeking a rewarding full-time and long-term role?
If so, a prosperous Secondary School is looking for a proactive teaching assistant to support English lessons across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. This role would require you to support pupils in a group and 1:1 basis alongside the classroom teacher. It would involve establishing a stimulating learning environment, marking classroom work as well as monitoring behaviour and attendance. This position is ideal for a professional who is seeking further experience as a higher level secondary teaching assistant and/or aspires to become a Secondary Teacher in the future.
- Creating a stimulating and welcoming learning environment
- Facilitating learning by differentiation instruction
- Promoting written and verbal English skills
- Developing English literature and language skills
- Providing classroom support in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Marking classroom work
- Monitoring behaviour and engaging pupils throughout lessons
- Recording and monitoring attendance
- Liaising with the classroom teacher and parents to effectively support pupils
Successful Candidates MUST:
- Have attained a Degree or a Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Be competent and able to support students according to the English GCSE curriculum
- Have an excellent understanding of differentiating instruction
- Be patient and have a proactive approach to individualise learning according to students interests and abilities
- Excellent pay rate
- Temporary, leading to a long term position
- Vast opportunities for professional development
- A supportive school environment
- Personal consultant
- A valuable teaching experience
- Brilliant transport links
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant