Teaching Assistant - Chester
Academics are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work on a day to day or long term supply basis in our local secondary schools across Chester and surrounding areas.
Are you a qualified teaching assistant looking for daily flexible work to fit around your lifestyle?
Or are you looking for a long term position?
Do you have a passion for working in education and providing pupils with a safe learning environment?
If you have answered yes APPLY TODAY!
The Ideal Teaching Assistant will have:
- Relevant qualifications or experience
- Experience of working within a school environment
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Passionate about the development of the pupils under your care
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated consultant to offer support every step of the way
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work opportunities in and around Chester
- Free and subsidised child protection and safeguarding courses
We are a friendly, local agency that pays attention to your needs, so if you have any questions, would like to register or would simply like an informal and confidential chat about your options, please apply or contact us.
All teaching assistants are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check.
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"