*** ASD Teaching Assistant ***
**** Acton ****
Veritas are working with an over subscribed co-ed secondary school based in ACTON that caters for ages 11- 16.The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their team ASAP to work 1:1 with a year 7 student with ASD. The ideal candidate will be confident supporting all subjects particularly maths and english, and have experience working with SEN students in an educational setting. The role will involve working within the SEN department supporting students learning, behaviour and emotional development.
The school is located a short walk from a mainline train station and close to various local bus routes. There is also plenty of parking at the school.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Graduated from a leading university
* Experience of working in an educational setting, ASD experience is desirable
* working within small groups and 1:1
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Professional and friendly approach
If you are interested in this rewarding position, please send your CV to Gemma at Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- "teaching assistant" "learning support" "lsa" "TA" "SEN" "support work" "acton" "secondary" "ealing"