Teaching Assistant: Salford
Are you a teaching assistant who is looking to take your career in a different direction?
Are you looking for a fulfilling role assisting in the education and support of SEN pupils?
I am looking for an innovative teaching assistant for a primary school in the Salford area. If you have experience in mainstream education and have an interest in working with children with special needs please apply below. This is an excellent school with a unique and supportive working environment.
I am seeking an exceptional Teaching Assistant to work with the pupils in small groups and on a one to one basis. You must be patient, supportive and able to embrace different learning styles to assist each child in reaching their full potential.
- Supporting pupils with profound, complex or challenging needs
- Assisting the pupils in the classroom, and in extra curricular activities.
- Prioritising the social, emotional and academic wellbeing of the pupils
- Supporting the class teacher in the delivery of engaging lessons and activities
- An engaging and innovative approach to learning
- Experience in a classroom environment
- DBS (preferably on the update service)
If you are interested, please call Hannah on or email me on .