The Catholic Partnership Supply Service is seeking a level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant to support a pupil in year 2 within a good primary school in the Northfield area of Birmingham. This position requires the successful TA to support pupil's with all areas of the curriculum and in particular have experience of supporting pupils with additional needs, This is a full time role supporting an autistic pupil.
Successful SEN TA will have:
- Minimum level 3 qualified - SEN / Education / childcare related
- Experience of working within a primary school environment
- key stage 1 experience
- Must be able to deal with challenging behaviour and pupils who do not like change
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes;
- Assessing communication environments
- Monitoring and evaluating pupils progress
Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Working within a high percentage of Catholic primary schools in and around the West Midlands
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Catholic schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'