CER Education are currently searching for a quality Teaching Assistant to work in a lovely warm and friendly Primary Schools in Kent.
You will be working alongside an outstanding and experienced class teacher, helping her to deliver fun and engaging lessons to pupils of mixed abilities and backgrounds.
Experience in a Primary School will be of benefit however if you are a graduate with aspirations of becoming a Primary School Teaching Assistant this will be fine.
You will be flexible, patient, hardworking and committed to maximizing learning opportunities for children. You will need to have a good standard of English and Math's and excellent communication skills. A friendly and approachable personality with the confidence to be able to support the class teacher and deliver basic key stage 1 and key stage 2 activities, the experience of working within a Teaching Assistant role is essential to this current position.
CER Education requires a determined, confident Teaching Assistant to work in local Primary Schools within the Rochester area. We are looking for a highly motivated Teaching Assistant with lots of initiative who is great with children and has a relevant NVQ qualification.
A current enhanced Child Workforce DBS certificate will be needed that is also on the update service, if you do not have a DBS you will be able to obtain one via CER.
As a Teaching Assistant with CER Education you will also benefit from:
- Day to day, short term, long term work available.
- Dedicated Candidate Career Manager to support you every step of the way.
- Plenty of variety and choice of work.
- Competitive rates of pay from £60-£70 per day.
- A new, exciting challenge with every School you visit.
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of schools.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme. If you register and recommend a friend who works 20 days, you will receive between £100 for a TA and £250 bonus for a NQT / QTS
- A fast clearance processes.
- Opportunities for rewards such as FREE Continued Professional Development (CPD)
If you have the qualifications and experience that we are looking for please apply by submitting your application via email or contact Simon on .
- key stage 1
- teaching assistant
- key stage 2
- classroom assistant