About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for Teaching Assistants in Pencoed to provide short-term and/or long-term supply cover in various schools and college in the Pencoed area. Bookings range from 1 week to a full half term.
Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
- Location - Pencoed
- Position - Primary Supply Teaching Assistant
- Type of work - Learning support for pupils who require additional support
- Start date - September 2021
- Likely Duration - Ongoing supply cover
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time & Part Time roles available
- Minimum rate of pay - £61.50 per day
- Hours - 8:45am-3.30pm (term time only)
Supply Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is desirable but not essential that you would have a Childcare qualification or have an interest in looking into doing a qualification to further your career as a Teaching Assistant.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional references.
If you are interested in becoming a Teaching Assistant with Prospero and would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or call Melissa on / or email .
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teaching Assistant
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other, teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'