Tradewind Recruitment is a leading education recruitment agency committed to connecting talented individuals with fulfilling roles in schools. We are currently seeking a compassionate Teaching Assistant to contribute to the positive learning environment of a dynamic primary school in Ormskirk.
Role Overview: As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the classroom teacher and enhancing the overall learning experience for primary school students. Your dedication and enthusiasm will contribute to the nurturing and inclusive atmosphere of the school.
- Provide one-on-one and small group support to students in their learning activities.
- Assist with classroom management and the implementation of instructional plans.
- Foster a positive and inclusive environment that promotes student engagement.
- Collaborate with the classroom teacher and other staff members to address individual student needs.
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant is desirable but not essential.
- Passion for working with young learners and supporting their educational development.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- A positive and adaptable attitude.
To be considered for this role, we will need the following:
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
If you are interested in this, Teaching Assistant in Ormskirk, then click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at or call .
- Primary School
- Special Needs
- Teaching Assistant
- Key Stages
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'