Primary Teaching Assistant
£55.00 - £60.00 per day
Are you a caring, enthusiastic and hardworking Primary School Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for the flexibility to choose the days that you would like to work and get to know different schools across North Cornwall?
If so, we have the job for you. We are recruiting experienced and efficient teaching assistants with a 'can-do’ attitude and willingness to support students within group support and on a 1:1 basis. Concorde Teaching Bank has long standing relationships with Schools and regularly support their day to day and longer term supply needs. We can introduce you to a range of opportunities that can enhance your career and / or provide the chance to work more flexibly to suit your lifestyle.
We would love to hear from if you have:
- 3 months or more experience supporting primary school pupils
- A passion and interest in working with children
- Commitment to provide a variety of activities that will stimulate the children's interests and enhance their learning
Benefits of working with Concorde Teaching Bank
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunities to work within fantastic schools
- Gain more experience working within a school environment
- Continuing Professional Development
Concorde Group is part of Cornwall College and invests all profits back into education and the local community.
If you are interested in finding out more about what Concorde Teaching bank can do for you and would like to discuss your options in confidence, please contact Amber, Bronnen, Kirsty, India or Cheryl.
- Assistant Teaching
- primary school
- teaching assistant
- school support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job