I am recruiting for a Special School that caters for pupils within Newcastle.
I wish to recruit an experienced Level 2 & 3 Teaching Assistants
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of supporting pupils with a wide range of experience with social and emotional mental health.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of supporting the delivery of a personalised curriculum.
- Support teachers in the assessment of pupil progress
- Demonstrate knowledge of pupil's developmental needs.
- Be a consistently good/outstanding practitioner.
- Be committed, flexible and able to motivate students of all abilities.
- Be passionate about developing the whole child.
- Have high expectations of pupils.
- To undertake the professional duties outlined above by having regard to Teaching Assistant Standards.
This is a particularly challenging role and the successful candidate must be committed to creating a positive learning environment no matter what barriers they may face. You will need a high level of resilience and a commitment to working as an emotionally intelligent team to support vulnerable children.
All interested parties can you please contact Adam Florance on and send a full CV and work history to