Teaching Assistant KS2 Matlock area £50.00 - £60.00 per day
Ofsted rated ‘Good’ our client, Primary school, is seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant. The post is starting after Easter.
This is a part time opportunity Monday to Friday, the right candidate will have the following qualities;
- Work closely with the Class Teacher
- Have understanding of the KS2 curriculums
- Have a love for supporting, teaching and nurturing children
- Seeking an opportunity to work within a supportive team
- Able to make learning fun
- Hold a level Three TA qualificatio
- Have 1 to 1 experience
Teachers UK would like to invite you to apply for this position by sending us your CV. We will then begin our rigorous vetting procedure to ensure that we only send the strongest candidates to our client school. This will include an enhanced DBS check, an identification check and a 2 interview process.
Please send your CV to Emma Wright or call me on or