We are working closely with a large primary school in Oldham (OL9) who require a driven and experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work alongside supportive staff across KS1 and KS2.
You will need to have experience working within KS2, and have strong understanding of curriculum content and expectations. You will need to have led groups of children on English and Maths intervention.
You will be required to support the class teacher with general duties including administrative and marking tasks, creating engaging displays, and preparing and clearing away resources.
The post will require someone with previous knowledge of supporting SEN and lower ability students through group led interventions.
The successful candidate will be joining a 'Good' school approximately 5 minutes' drive from Oldham centre and is easily accessible via public transport with tram stops close by.
- LOCATION - Oldham (OL9)
- POSITION - Level 3 Teaching Assistant (KS1&2)
- CONTRACT TYPE - Temporary
- MINIMUM DAILY RATE - £70-75
- HOURS - Full time Monday - Friday 8.30am -3.30pm
- START DATE - ASAP
- QUALIFICATIONS - Level 3 Qualification or higher/Degree in Education
- Previous experience in a similar setting and year group
- DBS checked against both Children or be willing to apply for a new one at the cost of £45
- Be able to provide two references covering the past 2 years of employment
Candidates will be subject to a full agency registration to be put forward for this role.
For more information on this role or others, please contact or call .
- teaching assistant
- SEN TA
- LEVEL 3 TA
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'