SEN Teaching Assistant
- Rewarding SEN TA role in a supportive environment
- One year contract, Sept start
- School in Hounslow
- Good OfSTED Report
- Competitive Salary
- 4 - 11 y/o Provision
- Excellent Public Transport Links on Hammersmith, Piccadilly and District lines
- Outstanding class teacher
- Outstanding leadership and management
- Professional development opportunities
A "Good" (OfSTED) SEN school which caters from Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEMHD) primary children is looking for an enthusiastic, friendly TA to assist an Outstanding teacher in the classroom. The school provides a supportive environment that is both accepting and challenging while improving each child's self-esteem and confidence, in and out of the school environment. OfSTED particularly credited senior leaders and governors for successfully leading the school through a period of change noting that pupils in KS1 were making good progress, with disadvantaged pupils making the same, or on occasions, better progress than other pupils.
The behaviour of pupils is generally good both in and out of the classroom with positive attitudes to learning contributing well to their good progress despite many pupils learning English as a foreign language - testament to the good teaching and level of support from teaching assistants.
The Headteacher, along with a supportive leadership team, are well-placed to lead the school to Outstanding processing a realistic vision for continued growth.
I am welcoming applications from ambitious teaching assistants who want to contribute to the school's on-going success. Teaching assistants with experience dealing with challenging SEMHD pupils will have an advantage, however this is not necessary. A candidate who is DBS cleared, available to interview as soon possible will have a distinct advantage.
The Role Offers:
- The chance to develop professionally with opportunities of training
- A friendly environment where pupils behaviour is good and emphasis placed on improvement
- An ambitious team eager to ensure the school is better
To apply for this excellent job in a truly outstanding and forward thinking school please send your up to date CV today.
- "Teaching Assistant"
- "Learning Support Assistant"
- "Alternative Provision"
- "Social Emotional and Mental Health"