The school require a KS2 based teaching assistant available for full-time work starting imminently. The right candidate is required for an interview for this role as soon as possible!
The right person will:
- Ideally have experience within a Primary School setting with knowledge of the National curriculum
- Be personable, enthusiastic and able to engage young learners
- Be reliable and able to use own initiative
- Have strong numeracy and literacy abilites - be able to run group support sessions to support academic progression in the lead up to SATs examinations
- Be experienced in classroom control and be able to confidently assist the class teacher in behaviour management.
By teaming up with CER Leeds you will:
- Have access to fully funded CPD and ongoing professional development
- Have support from a specialist Primary School team of experienced consultants
- Be invited to our 'free bar' networking events annually
Call Daisy Pattison in the Leeds branch of CER to get the ball rolling!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'