You will enjoy being a valued member of the team. You must be prepared to get completely involved with all aspects of education and support and work well with others.
We can only offer interviews to Level 3 qualified candidates with relevant experience.
You must be:-
An experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant - This is a MUST
Minimum of 1 years of experience gained in Primary education setting
Demonstrate a track record of working with young children
Stimulating learning and play on a 1-2-1 and small group basis
An inspiring Teaching Assistant with a caring and supportive approach
Totally committed to taking on this long-term opportunity
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS