A Primary School in Bradford is currently recruiting for multiple teaching assistant posts and require a KS1 based teaching assistant available for full-time work starting imminently. The right candidate is required for an interview for this role as soon as possible!
The right person will:
- Ideally have experience within a Primary School setting with knowledge of the National curriculum
- Be personable, enthusiastic and able to engage young learners
- Be reliable and able to use own initiative
- Have a creative nature able to engage pupils no matter the topic area
- Be experienced in classroom control and be able to confidently assist the class teacher in behaviour management
- Have knowledge of Phonics (preferred)
- Have SEN experience (preferred)
By teaming up with CER Leeds you will:
- Have access to fully funded CPD and ongoing professional development
- Have support from a specialist Primary School team of experienced consultants
- Be invited to our 'free bar' networking events annually
Click apply below to get your application across to Daisy Pattison in the CER Leeds office!
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'