Teaching Assistant - Liverpool area
MILK Education are currently recruiting for an experienced Teacher Assistant to join a local Primary School within the Liverpool area. The post will start in April until July
The role will involve providing additional support across a number of KS1 and KS2 classes within the school.This will involve working alongside the class teacher, working with groups of children as well as providing additional 1-2-1 support to pupils.
Previous experience of supporting a KS1 or KS2 Teacher is essential
To be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
• Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NQV or CACHE L2 or L3).
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Have at least 3 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Direct links to local schools.
• Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
• 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If you are interested, please can you send your updated CV ASAP and our dedicated Senior Primary Consultant,Nicki Stewart or call our Liverpool office