Teaching Assistant - Key Stage 2 - School Direct opportunity
Q -Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher, looking for a Teaching Assistant position within West London
Q -Do you hold relevant child based experience?
My client school in West London is recruiting for an exceptional graduate who has their sights set on a career within education. The Head teacher is looking for a bright and hard working individual who is passionate about working with children, and has relevant experience to boot.
- Teaching Assistant - Key Stage 2 - General role
- Supporting Year 5 and Year 6
- Supporting the teacher in class, group work and 1:1 work.
- Creating some differentiated work
- Assisting with preparing resources upon instruction from the teacher
- Liaising with parents at times
- Long - term position - Full time -until July 2017
- £70 per day
- Graduate with a 2:1 or 1st class degree
- Experience with Primary aged children
- Passionate and creative
- Keen to pursue a career in teaching
- Strong academics required - GCSEs & A Levels
- Graded 'Outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
- Large Primary school - lots of outdoor space - Focus on Outdoor learning
- Tight knit team - welcoming and friendly staff
- Experienced Head teacher
- Schools direct opportunity on offer if you excel
- Located in the Borough of Westminster
- Very central Location - Easily commutable from most of West London
Apply for this Teaching Assistant post today and if you are shortlisted you will be contacted within 48 hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job