Teaching Assistant Job
£65 - £85 per day
Full Time - Permanent
I am currently working with a Special School in Lambeth who provide educational care and therapy to children and young people with complex additional support needs. The school has a strong commitment to supporting the young people to achieve the best possible outcomes regardless of their special educational needs. A quote from Ofsted states "All young people are offered an education that is best suited to their particular needs and are offered inclusive teaching which will enable them to make the best possible progress in school".
Your new role
Your new school are looking to recruit an SEND Teaching Assistant full time. You will be required to offer a varied curriculum. You will be using various methods to assist in conveying the lessons to children in an interactive and dynamic way. You will be providing 1:1 and group support to pupils with social, behavioural and emotional needs.
This role is open until the role has been filled.
What you need to succeed
- Experience of working with children with SEND
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an educational establishment
What you will get in return
- £65 - £85 per day
- A rewarding job opportunity
- Continuous training and support throughout your career
- Your very own consultant to support you throughout your job seeking journey
1. Click on apply now
2. If you're CV is successful, you will be invited to interview at our London Victoria Head Quarters where we will also undertake safeguarding and vetting checks on behalf of the school
3. If successful, you will then be invited to a trial day / interview at the school.
If you have any questions, please call Ella on