Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Full Time - Permanent
£65 - £85 per day
Your new school
I am currently working with a Special School in Wandsworth who provide educational, care and therapy to children and young people with complex additional support needs. The school cater for both primary and secondary school children and offer a range of classes and subjects. A quote from Ofsted states 'Pupils at this school make good progress in communication through the effective use of signs and symbols by staff. Pupils with complex learning difficulties show increasing awareness and respond by eye contact and smiling.' Across the school, staff are supporting and nurturing of each other and on the job training and development is also offered.
Your new role
Your new school are looking to recruit one Teaching Assistant with SEND experience. You will be using various methods to assist in conveying the lessons to children in an interactive and dynamic way. You will be providing 1:1 and group support to pupils with social, behavioural and emotional needs and will be assisted by other TA's at all times.
This role is open until the role has been filled.
What you need to succeed
- Experience of working with children with SEND
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an school
What you will get in return
- £65 - £85 per day
- The opportunity to be a part of an incredibly rewarding experience
- On the job training and support
- Your own personal SEND Teaching Assistant consultant who will support you throughout your job seeking journey
1. Click on apply now
2. If you're CV is successful, you will be invited to interview at our London Victoria Head Quarters where we will also undertake safeguarding and vetting checks on behalf of the school
3. If successful, you will then be invited to a trial day / interview at the school.
For any questions, please call Ella on