Have you ever considered working with children who have Special Educational Needs? Do you have a background in teaching, social care, or support work? Are you looking for rewarding work in a unique environment? If this sounds like you then Teaching Personnel would love to meet with you.
We are currently seeking to recruit people interested in working within a Special Education Needs setting. No qualifications are necessary, though if you have previous experience or feel confident in at least 3 of the following then don't hesitate to get in touch…
- Youth/Community work experience
- Youth Offending Service experience
- Support/Care Work
- Special Education Needs Experience
- Sports coaching, qualifications or experience
- Teaching/Learning Support Assistance
- Challenging behaviour outside of a school environment
- Outgoing personality
Some of the benefits of working for Teaching Personnel include…
- Access to additional training courses and qualifications such as Team-Team, Autism Awareness, EduCare, Manual Handling, NASEN - Supporting SEN & many others
- The option to work across a range of branches; SEN/Primary/Secondary
- Varied and rewarding work with amazing children in specialist schools
- Weekly pay with highly competitive daily rates
- Ongoing support with a specialist consultant
- Constant work available with day-to-day, short-term, long-term and TEMP to PERM options
The schools that we work with are looking for confident and outgoing individuals who are passionate about making a difference to the pupils that they teach.
If this sounds like something that you'd be interested in then please do get in touch with me. Please email Ashley on the SEN Recruitment Team with a copy of your CV and cover letter attached -
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
- autism/ support/ special needs