Teaching Assistant Job Opportunities (LSA, EAL. SEN TA) - KS3 & 4 - Secondary Schools (11-16) - Across London
I am currently looking for a passionate and experienced Teaching Assistants to work within our partner mainstream secondary schools and academies located across West London.
The Teaching Assistant role:
- Supporting students academically across year groups
- Leading intervention classes with small groups
- Manage behaviour effectively
- Working 1:1 with students who have challenging behaviour
- Overseeing activities in the playground, remaining attentive to any disruptions or potential problems
The Ideal Team Teach Teaching Assistant will:
- Have at least 6 months experience or working with pupils in an education environment
- Have a valid & Up to date DBS
- Be Subject to two satisfactory references in the last two year
- Innovative lesson delivery
- Creative & inspiring attitude
Why work with Hays Education?
You will receive free, up to date safeguarding and child protection training, as well as enjoy working with a variety of secondary schools to build up your experience.
You will be working with your own dedicated consultant from HAYS, who holds the DfE Quality Mark.
**The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call now on .