Ambitious Teaching Assistants Required, Islington, Greater London
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £65-£70 per day
Are you a graduate with ambitions of becoming a primary teacher?
GSL Education are looking for experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistants to join their wonderful client schools in Islington. The successful candidates need to be educated to at least GCSE grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and have the experience of working with children in an educational setting.
We are looking for:
• Committed, flexible and enthusiastic individuals who are team players
• Individuals who relate well to students and have strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate a high level of emotional support to communicate effectively
• Someone who can be a positive role model supporting students and their needs
• An individual with genuine enthusiasm to maximise academic achievement
• Confident Individual who can use relevant ICT and electronic devices
• Someone with excellent communication skills
• A person who has the ability to take instructions and work with other members of teaching staff and senior management
• Someone who possesses excellent behaviour management
If you feel that you have the above qualities then we would like to hear from you.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
GSL Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give us a call so we can discuss other opportunities. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to our Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.