We assist a growing number of schools in the local area with Supply Teachers and Teaching Assistants (TAs). They really like the fact that we are a small, friendly, independent specialist and not one of the larger national suppliers.
One of the schools needs an experienced and flexible TA for several weeks in March and April. This exciting and varied role is full-time Monday to Friday. Duties will involve classroom support during the morning in Y1, then assisting with interventions and behaviour support from Foundation Stage to Y6 during the afternoons.
- An experienced Teaching Assistant with recent classroom experience
- Level 3 qualified with a sound knowledge of the national curriculum
- Able to work full-time hours Monday to Friday
- Happy to work from Foundation Stage to Y6
- Confident assisting with behaviour support on a 1-2-1 basis
Fantastic! Then please get in touch asap, we would really like to talk to you.
School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist who are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment.
If this opportunity doesn't sound quite right for you but you are currently looking for other supply work, we would still like you to contact us. We are always keen to speak to experienced TAs.
- Teaching Assistant
- Foundation Stage
- Level 3 qualified
- Keystage 1
- Keystage 2