*** Recruiting Teaching Assistant for Immediate Start ***
Are you looking for a role as a Teaching Assistant? Live Local to Aylesbury?
If so, apply now as we have an exciting opportunity for you in Aylesbury at a primary school who are keen to have a confident Teaching Assistant to join their dedicated team This is a fulltime position Monday - Friday from 08:30am to 4:00pm and is an immediate start!
Previous experience working in a school as a Classroom Assistant is not required provided that you have a passion for working with children and have experience supporting children in some capacity which you can provide a reference for!
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role as a Classroom Assistant !
- Support primary-aged students with their learning as a Teaching Assistant
- Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment as a Teaching Assistant
- Carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested by the class Teacher
- Communicate closely with colleagues to ensure progress of students is prioritised as a Teaching Assistant
- Ensure safety for pupils in and out of class as a Classroom Assistant
- Available Immediately!
- Recent experience working with children in some capacity is essential where a reference can be obtained
- Willingness to support primary-aged children as a Classroom Assistant
- Passion for working with children as a Classroom Assistant
- Live local to Aylesbury or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'