Teaching Assistants who wants to become Teachers, Hackney, London
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £65-£70 per day
Are you a graduate with ambitions of becoming a primary teacher?
Would you like to work as a Primary Teaching Assistant at a school that offers initial teacher training?
GSL Education are looking for experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistants to join their wonderful client schools in Hackney. The successful candidates need to be educated to at least GCSE grade C in English and Maths or equivalent and have the experience of working with children in an educational setting.
We are looking for:
· Committed, flexible and enthusiastic individuals who are team players
· Individuals who relate well to students, have strong interpersonal skills, and demonstrate a high level of emotional support to communicate effectively
· Someone who can be a positive role model supporting students and their needs
· ·An individual with genuine enthusiasm to maximise academic achievement
· Confident Individual who can use relevant ICT and electronic devices
· ·Someone with excellent communication skills
· A person who has the ability to take instructions and work with other members of teaching staff and senior management
· Someone who possesses excellent behaviour management
If you feel that you have the above qualities then we would like to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job