Aspiring and energetic Teaching Assistant required, Hackney, East London
Pay Scale- £65 -£70 a day
Contract term- Long-term/Permanent for the right candidate
GSL Education are urgently seeking confident, outstanding TA's & Learning Support Assistants.
Our Client is multi-cultural school that embraces the many different religions and cultures that make up our community. They provide a variety of opportunities throughout the school to help children develop into global citizens who make informed choices. They strive for their pupils to value and respect themselves and each other. Our client is one of the largest Primary Schools located in the London Borough of Hackney
They are looking for a teaching assistant who:
• Is able to raise and sustain high standards
• Has an appropriate qualification to work with young children - either degree or childcare qualification
• is an innovative and creative practitioner with a drive and passion to ensure all students achieve
• Has enthusiasm for working with a range of students with differing needs and abilities;
• Has excellent communication and organisational skills
• has good knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum and how young children learn
• Has experience of working collaboratively within a team of people to provide a stimulating learning environment
• Has the ability to share expertise, knowledge and understanding of young children’s needs and achievements with parents and staff
This post would be suitable for graduates who are considering a career in education.
In return, the school offers:
• delightful, enthusiastic children who enjoy learning and all aspects of school life
• an inclusive team of dedicated, friendly and supportive staff
• excellent support for CPD and career development
• a genuine commitment to staff well being
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.