Description Job Summary
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the school
- To give support to other team members throughout the setting
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- To build and maintain strong partnerships with parents
- To work within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage and the French Maternelle Curriculum
- Occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested
Work with teachers in regard to the transition process.