Teaching Assistant for Autism
·Teaching Assistant for Autistic School
·Graded 'Good' by OFSTED
Are you looking for an exciting challenge as a SEN Teaching Assistant? Do you want the opportunity to develop professionally in your career?
Empowering Learning Ltd are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teaching Assistant in an ASD School based in Bromley. Our SEN School cater for students on Autism Spectrum and additional learning difficulties. They provide a positive and inclusive learning environment by recognizing and valuing pupil's individual strengths to allow students to access learning to the best of their ability. The School and staff aim to engage individuals by providing an Autism friendly learning environment, a tailored curriculum and interventions to meet the student's needs accordingly.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is an excellent practitioner, who take on a creative and dynamic approach to learning and are willing to commit to on a long-term basis to the school. We are looking for individual with a genuine passion and strong understanding of SEN learning environments. They are looking for individuals who have a fantastic work ethic, who can bring their dedication and specialist knowledge to help students learning and development.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
* Experience working in a Primary or Secondary setting
* Enthusiasm, dedication and motivation
* A passion and desire to work with students with additional needs
* Ability to be flexible and adapt to new learning environments
* Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
* Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding the right role and setting for you
* Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience £65-£75 a day
* A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEN Teaching and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Hannah Ferguson on or via email
- SEND ASD TEACHING ASSISTANT SUPPORT MENTOR SEN SPECIAL NEEDS Speech and language autism autistic spectrum