Hours: 8:30/3:30 35 hours per week
Salary: 70 to 85 per day
Job role: Teaching Assistant (early years)
Day Webster Education are working with a primary school in Lambeth who are looking to appoint a qualified, and experienced teaching assistant to join them for February 2020. If selected for this role an interview date will be set up immediately
- Ensure you can support early year pupils
- Always have the drive to support children
- Strong and confident in maths and English
- Working with KS1
- Building relationships with parents/careers
- Building a bond with pupils so they feel confident with you
- Keeping parents updated with their child’s learning on a regular basis
Day Webster Education have a current role available in a developing primary school in the Lambeth area for a teaching assistant for KS1. The ideal candidate will need to match the criteria above and show determination and the drive to want to help the children within the school ensuring that the younger generation get the best possible education they can
You will be:
- resilient, hardworking and self-motivated
- able to adapt to suit the needs of individual learners
- able to manage change well and support pupils in a variety of situations
- flexible and able to use your own initiative
- able to work independently and as part of a team
- willing to work flexibly and undertake a range of duties.
Please send a copy of your CV or call Nathan at Day Webster Education to discuss this position on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'