We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within a friendly primary school located in the borough of Harrow. You will be assisting the class teacher by helping the identified student(s) to learn as effectively as possible, both independently and in different group situations with children who have either Autism or ADHD.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be part of a team of over working under the direction of the SENCO. You will be expected to work effectively with both teaching and support staff at all levels as well as with parents/carers, students and external agencies
The ideal candidate
- Experience working with children to have SEND
- Ability to form good working relationships with students, parents/carers and colleagues
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Adaptability and flexibility in working practices and the ability to know when to use initiative
- A high degree of professionalism in your approach to work and tasks set
- An ability to be a good role model for students and colleagues.
The school is friendly and is highly regarded within the community, it offers a strong, supportive structure. Therefore our ideal candidate will have the vision and energy to sustain and promote current standards of achievement, and ensure the continued development and progress of the school.
To apply please send you CV ASAP to Tammara Cowell.ASQ Education partners with a number of SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
The school promotes excellence in every aspect of life, and is incredibly proud of its high achievements. It works closely with teachers, teaching assistants, students and parents to ensure such standards are maintained.
- "SCHOOLS" "TA" "LSA" "TEACHING ASSISTANT" "LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT" "SEN"