Contract type - Temporary to Permanent
Salary - Negotiable
Start - ASAP
Degree-Six Education are working with an 'Outstanding’ specialist school based in North Leicestershire. They are currently recruiting for a Specialist Teaching Assistant to work with children with challenging behaviour. The school prides itself on its unique approach and has tailored programmes for each child. They are constantly striving for the best outcomes for the pupils and have a strong staff team in place who are extremely experienced.
The duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Working with children with challenging behaviour
- Supporting positive choices
- Working in small groups or on a 1:1 basis
- Providing pastoral support
For this role, the successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working within a similar setting
- Experience of supporting children with challenging behaviour
- Be able to show reliance in challenging situations
- Relevant qualifications (Team Teach desirable)
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach to working
Benefits of working with Degree-Six Recruitment:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Excellent rates Holiday pay
- On-going training opportunities
- Tailored career management
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and have recent experience working in the UK please apply immediately.
Degree-Six Recruitment have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term opportunities. If this role does not meet your requirements, please feel free to email us with your most up to date CV(contact details below) and we will send you across the most relevant roles that are tailored to your experience.
- Anti-social Behaviour