Teaching Assistant Behavior specialist
Behaviour specialist TA needed in Newham
- Mainstream Primary School
- Based in Newham
- Daily pay £65-£80 depending on experience
Empowering Learning are currently looking for a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to work within a primary school based in the London Borough of Newham. We are looking for an outstanding SEND experienced Learning Support Assistant, who is dedicated to supporting children on a 1:1 basis.
Experience of working with a range of special needs and challenging behaviour would be desirable.
The job will be working full time with a Year 1 pupil with possible autism, high anxiety and social and emotional difficulties and needs 1:1 support from a focused and experienced Support Assistant.
- Supporting pupil in the classroom on a 1:1 basis
- Supervising pupil in & out of the classroom
- Encourage and support the child learning
- Helping the teacher prepare for lessons and plan activities
Benefits for you
- Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
- Opportunity of a permanent contract with the school
- On-going support from a dedicated consultant
- Experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant/Classroom Assistant
- Experience supporting children with learning difficulties or disabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Valid DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Available 5 days a week and able to commit
- Able to commit to 1-3 months minimum
If you would like to apply for this role, please kindly get in touch with Cairo Attobrah at Empowering Learning on or kindly send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"