ITN Mark Education would like to welcome a talented Teaching Assistant to apply for this KS1 TA job in a successful Primary School in Handsworth, Birmingham.
This is a very inclusive school where children of all abilities and backgrounds are welcomed and supported to fulfil their full potential. Staff are adaptable to different needs to ensure that all children feel safe, happy and engaged in their learning.
We are looking for a confident teaching assistant for this position who will strive to build excellent relationships with staff, pupils and parents. This role requires 1:1 support for children on the autistic spectrum to access all areas of the curriculum.
Successful Teaching Assistants will:
- Have recent experience of supporting children with SEN ideally in a 1:1 setting
- Responsible and vigilant at all times
- Provide personal care if required
- Good understanding of KS1 curriculum and be able to adapt teaching to suit different needs
- Calm and patient manner
- Uphold the rules of the school/ classroom
You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/ collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/ taking down displays, etc.
Teaching Assistant must have:
- CACHE Level 3
- NVQ Level 3
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Competitive rates for Teaching Assistants
- Continued professional development
- Work in local schools
- Weekly pay for Teaching Assistant
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark- after one day worked you will receive £100 capital bonds vouchers
You must hold an NVQ Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent for this role. If you are driven and motivated by children's learning and development, then please apply with an up to date CV representing your full work history.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- teaching assistant
- 1:1 support
- special education needs