Support Trainer (Teaching assistant)
Do you have an outgoing and vibrant engaging personality with a keen interest in working with young people to enable them to excel within their education?
We have outstanding opportunities to work within a vibrant professional education training company based in Coventry. We are looking for an experienced, motivated and confident support trainer to join our training team. Fantastic accommodation and business mileage will be provided for travel purposes. You will assist in delivering engaging and inspirational programmes leading to defined outcomes for young learners in accordance with PET-Xi’s company values and which meet prescribed internal and external standards, in accordance with the detailed specification agreed with the client.
Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience or a keen professional interest in engaging with young peoples’ activities
• Ability to engage with and inspire young learners
• Create an appropriate learning environment and maintain a good awareness of classroom behaviour
• Methodical & organised
• Be able to be an effective team member
• A good sense of humour, friendly and approachable whilst maintaining professionalism at all times
• A hard worker with a positive outgoing personality
• Basic user knowledge of Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"