SEN TA (Team Teach Trained) SEMH School - Good school - Birmingham - January 2018
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
* One to One Support
* Working with students with SEMH, EBD, ASD & MLD
* Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management
* Working with Children aged 5 - 18 Years Old
* Can Do Attitude
* Experience working with Children
* Hard Working and reliable
* Level 3 Qualified
* Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant
* Team Teach Trained
If you would like to hear about this role please call Zara on or alternatively send your CV
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.