Degree educated Teaching Assistants are wanted for an 'Outstanding' Secondary School in Enfield. The school are looking for Teaching Assistants (TAs) and Learning Support Assistants (LSAs) who are confident in supporting secondary aged pupils with Mathematics, English and Humanities in preparation for GCSE and additional examinations.
- Must be able to travel to the Enfield area
- Must be able to work full-time (Monday - friday) and be open to a committed long term placement
- Degree educated as minimum
- Must have experience working with secondary aged pupils
- Must be confident in supporting pupils in Maths, English and Science
- Experience working in Secondary Schools, Pupil Referral Units (PRUS) and provisions is highly beneficial
The school is larger than the average-sized secondary school which is still growing. The school has a large number of gifted and talented pupils with focus on 1:1 and small group support of pupils have the additional potential of excelling in core subjects. Additionally, the school has dedicated additional resource unit, which provides additional support for pupils with autistic spectrum disorder.
A valid Child Only Workforce DBS registered onto the update service and 2 references are required.
If you are interested in applying for this please email your updated CV to the email address provided
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.