To actively contribute to providing support to the the Head of Quality and the Teaching & Learning Improvement Leader with the monitoring of the College’s strategy for quality improvement and quality assurance. Working with them to enable the delivery and coordination of various college wide projects and quality assurance arrangements within the College.Duties
- To assist the Head of Quality in developing and effectively implementing the College’s strategy for quality improvement and quality assurance and support identified initiatives to ensure that College targets are met.
- To assist on cross college projects working with a variety of colleagues.
- To assist the Teaching and Learning improvement Leader with internal verification processes ensuring that quality procedures are carried out across the whole college.
- To assist in the coordination of the observation process across the college.
- To assist the Teaching and Learning Improvement Leader in the Colleges observation system Pro-Observe.
- To assist the Head of Quality by coordinating the delivery of teaching and learning development activities.
- To assist the Head of Quality for fully preparing teams for both internal and external inspection in line with the Common Inspection Framework and the College’s Strategic Intentions.
- To ensure prompt and accurate filing of all documentation.
- To support in the collection and administration of internal and external surveys.
- To provide administrative support for the department and across college.
- To take minutes for cross college meetings.
- To support College activities such as the Teaching and Learning Conference.
- To actively participate as a member of the quality team assisting colleagues at times of peak workload.
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge.
- To ensure all requirements of the apprenticeship qualification are met.
- Any other duties of a similar level of responsibility as may be required.
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job