CER Education is nationwide recruitment agency that aims to deliver high quality supply teachers and support staff to schools in the Merseyside and Wirral areas.
We are looking to register and find work for qualified teachers in any subject to do either day-to-day or long-term work in the all areas of Merseyside and the Wirral.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher (Either with full QTS or working towards)
- Have experience in a secondary school setting within the last two years.
- Be a passionate, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
- Be flexible and ready for any situation
We encourage applications from all teachers who are looking for work. If you would like to apply or gain more information, please contact Jenna Williams on or email