Teachers wanted in Macclesfield
partnership with Schools across the Cheshire, Chester and North Wales area; providing short term, long term and permanent teacher class cover.
Due to an expanding client base we are urgently recruiting for supply Primary school teachers to work within the Cheshire area.
Are you looking for your first full time teacher placement after graduating? Or are you looking for the next move within your teaching career? Join Reed Education for the new academic year this September!
What do you need to have….?
• PGCE/Degree with QTS
• You must be able to provide 2 years of employment references
• Excellent behavior and classroom management skills
• Be able to build good working relationships
• Subject or year group specialism's
• Availability for on the day bookings
• Available for 3 days per week or more – due to the high volume of work
You must be able to attend a face to face interview and complete a fully enhanced DBS check via the agency.
What we will offer in return:
• A dedicated consultant – 24/7 contact available
• A tailored service around your individual needs
• Local work – in the areas closest to you!
• Regular feedback
• CV builder advice
• Weekly competitive pay
• Advanced bookings where possible
• The chance to build relationships with a high number of Primary Schools and contacts.
• Training opportunities
For further information and to make a registration appointment, contact Laura Craig/ Primary Consultant for the Cheshire area on 01270 619314 today. Or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without hesitation.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'