The Education Network are currently looking for more teaching professionals, local to Newcastle and the surrounding areas, for primary teaching and teaching support opportunities from January.
We wish to recruit candidates looking for both flexible supply and long term opportunities.
Our dedicated team has a strong reputation for delivering a high standard of staff. This is due to only considering applications from candidates who meet the following criteria and attributes:
1. Hold relevant qualifications for your desired role; Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent for Nursery/EYFS support roles. QTS for teaching roles.
2. Experience working within schools, or with children and young people, within the last two years. Ideally working in a similar role. (placements are valid experiences if you are recently qualified)
3. Be able to provide referee details to gain references within the past two years.
4. At least one academic year experience supporting Primary learners.
5. Desirable attributes are related CPD or specific additional qualifications.(Forest School, Beach School, First Aid etc.)
6. Positive, proactive attitude to work and a clear passion for education.
We are offering a £100 Registration Bonus and an additional £100 Recommend a Friend bonus. The Bonus(s) payable once you and/or your recommendation have complete 10days work successfully for The Education Network.
Working with The Education Network:
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the education sector. Our specialist team has a combined experience of over 50 years and have unrivalled reputation within the North East's education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
We are not a company who needs to hit targets for the number of people we interview we are a company who has pride in the service we provide and in the teachers and support staff we work with. You are more than a number when you are working with us.
Posts are subject to DBS and references. Education Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job