- Empowering Learning are working on behalf of a number of special educational needs schools and provisions, seeking teachers of all subjects to work on both a day to day and long term supply basis.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic rates of pay, up to £190 per day.
- Short and long-term positions available, with opportunity for permanent employment
- Consistent support from your full time dedicated Consultant
- Fantastic opportunities for expanding your continuous professional development (CPD) file
- Recommend a friend scheme
Empowering Learning Ltd were founded in 2003 and is a well-established Teacher Training and Recruitment Consultancy. As well as training, we offer an exceptional recruitment service, supporting schools with daily supply needs and permanent positions.
Our dedicated, professional teams proudly place our candidates and clients at the heart of our bespoke approach and ensure that we provide excellent recruitment solutions to clients and candidates - no matter where they are in the country.
One of our key advantages is our bank of skilled EAL (English as an additional language) teachers and our flagship training package, the Teachers' Standards Programme, which supports teachers with overseas training on their journey into UK classrooms.
If you are interested in the role of a behaviour mentor, please get in touch. However, if this role isn't exactly right for you, but you are looking for supply work, then we would still love to hear from you! Empowering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"