Simply Education has built strong partnerships with a number of fantastic primary schools in Braintree and help them with their daily, short and long-term needs.
Whether you are looking for flexible working hours, part-time work to compliment your current commitments or simply looking to return to teaching after a career break, Simply Education can help you find your ideal role.
This is a great opportunity for both experienced primary teachers and NQT’s looking for a new and exciting career in the new year.
All applicants are welcomed fully qualified, NQT or OTT teacher.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have knowledge of the Early years Foundation Stage
-Be prepared to travel to a variety of schools
-Have strong classroom management skills
-Good communication skills
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.